Monday, January 24, 2011

Ouch! More Generals added to the injury report

We knew we had a tough weekend ahead of us, but after a nice week of practice, I was not expecting what unfolded Saturday. Not a whole lot of positive analysis, so I'll sum it up and say we were a little flat. We did, however, win 3 of the 4 matches we had against McDaniel, so we did turn it around for the last match.

Unfortunately, we added two more to the injured reserve, as team leaders Dennis and Jaworski were both hurt on Saturday. I would classify them both as out for Saturday's match vs. Johns Hopkins, and doubtful for the following week at Muhlenberg, but we have a terrific training staff and we'll see. I cannot say I have ever seen so many freak injuries happen to a team ever in my life. Yikes.
 

yasmin lawsuit